Working together for productivity and environmental gains…
Through our landholder programs we work together to achieve better productivity and environmental results. Each of the programs operate differently and you may need to apply during a given period to get involved.
On ground works
We are able to contribute funding and expertise to approved on ground works in our priority areas. This work is aimed at improving water quality and river health and can include:
- fencing of creeks and rivers
- replanting of native vegetation along the waterways
- stream bed and bank stabilisation
- removal of exotic weeds including willows
- reinstatement of billabongs and old river meanders
- fencing of remnant and riparian vegetation.